Our web-based eLearning courses are primarily independent of time and place. You can access courses at your own convenience, no matter where you live or travel. Here are a few benefits of choosing our online training courses:
- You can study anywhere you have access to a computer and internet connection.
- Class work can be scheduled around work and family.
- You can test out or skim over materials already mastered and concentrate efforts in mastering areas containing new information and/or skills.
- Our courses are built to accommodate different learning styles and facilitate learning through a variety of activities.
- Self-paced learning modules allow you to work at your own pace.
- You have the option to select learning materials that meets your level of knowledge and interests.
Our courses are first-class. They are built with custom graphics, real world videos and top-rate production encourages interaction and increases knowledge retention. We put considerable amount of resources into our training for the best online experience. Our courses are created by professional safety trainers with years of experience in Health & Safety training and consulting. You can have peace of mind knowing we are approved by who matters most – people like yourself.
Our mission is to provide you with broad selections of safety courses that will meet your safety needs at different levels. Ultimately, we care that you will get home to your family today, and everyday, SAFELY!
We all have a role to play in preventing workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities. You can help do that by educating yourself on all related health and safety topics to your unique situation.
To the employers, your safety at work means risk reduction; productivity increase and financial success. Educating and empowering employees like you with critical safety information is the best way for the employers to create a safe working environment. Our goal is to work with all employers, big and small, local and international, together to safeguard your workforce while keeping your plant inspection-ready.