ARC FLASH HAZARD AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- What is an Arc Flash?
- How does and arc flash happen?
- Factors that affect the severity of an arc flash
- Effects of an arc flash on a person
- Introduction to arc flash protection methods
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Labelling of electrical equipment
- Electrical Approach Boundaries
- Arc flash protection boundary
- Limited approach boundary
- Restricted approach boundary
- Prohibited approach boundary
- Introduction to hazard assessment and risk evaluation process
ARC FLASH HAZARD AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 75 minutes
ARC FLASH HAZARD AWARENESS TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online Arc Flash Hazard Awareness course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
ARC FLASH HAZARD AWARENESS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEU): This course qualifies for Continuing Education Credits from the Engineering Institute of Canada.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.