This 2-part program fully complies with CA AB1825 regs. In the powerful, engaging, entertaining videos, viewers join “employees” (played by professional actors) at a fictional company for interactive Sexual Harassment training led by actual experts and attorneys.
In issue-packed “prime time” scenes, the characters bring issues to life with power, humor and realism.
Program educates and enlightens re:
- Definitions of Hostile Environment and Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Laws, policies and procedures
- Types of verbal, visual and physical harassment
- Employee complaint procedure
- Manager/supervisor responsibilities and liabilities
- And a host of other vital issues!
This training can save you time, money and legal hassles and may provide an affirmative defense for employers in the event of an employment-related charge. Prevention is the best tool to eliminate complaints about possible misconduct, including harassment and retaliation. This is exciting, enduring training your employees will thank you for!
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.