WHMIS & TDG ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online WHMIS and TDG Package course provides comprehensive lessons on the essentials for each topic. A certificate is available for each course.
WHMIS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
In this course, the following topics are covered:
- What is WHMIS?
- Hazard identification
- Product classification
- WHMIS Symbols
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS Sheets)
- Legislation and the laws that affect WHMIS
- Roles and responsibilities defined by WHMIS law
- The six classes of hazardous materials
- Classifying hazardous materials correctly
- Hazard control for each class of product
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Online Course Topics
In this online Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) course, the following topics are covered:
- Introduction to Canada’s TDG program
- Federal legislation governing the transportation of dangerous goods
- TDG Training and TDG certification requirements
- Classification of dangerous goods
- UN numbers and placards
- Labeling requirements
- Packaging products
- Vessel requirements
- Documentation requirements
- Emergency response assistance plans (ERAP)
WHMIS & TDG PACKAGE COURSE ONLINE DURATION: Approximately 3 hours
WHMIS & TDG PACKAGE TEST: Testing conducted within each course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
WHMIS & TDG ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a temporary certificate of completion will be available for download and printing for WHMIS and a permanent certificate for TDG. A permanent certificate for WHMIS will be mailed to you.