WHMIS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online WHMIS course provides a comprehensive series of lessons on the essential topics of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.
WHMIS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
In this online WHMIS course, the following topics are covered:
- What is WHMIS?
- Hazard identification
- Product classification
- WHMIS Symbols
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS Sheets)
- Legislation and the laws that affect WHMIS
- Roles and responsibilities defined by WHMIS law
- The six classes of hazardous materials
- Classifying hazardous materials correctly
- Hazard control for each class of product
WHMIS COURSE ONLINE DURATION: Approximately 90 minutes
WHMIS TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online WHMIS course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
WHMIS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:Upon successful completion of this online course, a temporary certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. A permanent certificate will be mailed to you.